Why is Stonewall Ranch a Great Place to Live?
It's a completed subdivison!
Stonewall Ranch was finished out in 2007, and unlike many of the developing gated subdivisions, has an established and complete group of homeowners.
All development is completed - Clubhouse, Swimming Pool, Public Areas, Streets. The association is able to collect HOA dues (very modest amount) from all homeowners, which helps the financial stability of the HOA. There are no empty lots!
- The Association installed a playground and picnic pavilion.
- The pool and clubhouse are professionally maintained.
- The HOA has a newly elected board of seven directors, actively working owners concerns.
- The HOA has a Professional Association Management Service.
- Your neighbors include retirees, professionals, young and old. It's a great mix of residents.
Location, Location, Location!
We have a prestigious location, directly across from the Dominion entrance. WOW - is there a lot to do within 10 minutes of here! Spend a summer at Six Flags, get a Master's or Doctorate Degree at nearby UTSA, enjoy the finest golf in the State of Texas... Shop till you drop at the nearby Rim Shopping Center and La Cantera mall!
- An overpass at the Dominion entrance gives Stonewall Ranch residents easier access to Interstate 10 and adjacent retail centers.
- Two entrances - one off the I-10 access road and one on the North West side at Cielo Vista Road.
- Interstate 10 access to downtown in 25 minutes, to Boerne in 10 minutes.
- Access to Loop 1604 is five miles south on Interstate 10.
- I-10 does not have the traffic congestion of US Highway 281 in and out of San Antonio.
- City of San Antonio Fire Station 47 (Great peace of mind knowing they are there!)
- Friedrich Wilderness Park - 600 acres of wilderness, with over six miles of hiking trails
- Raymond Russell Park - Pavilions and playground
- Dominion Country Club and Golf Course
- HEB at Boerne Stage Road, Broadway Bank, Compass Bank, Frost Bank, Chase Bank
- Rudy's BBQ, Fralos Pizza, Las Palapas, Longhorn Cafe, Sonic, McDonalds
- Dining: Grill at Leon Springs, Silo Terrace Oyster Bar, Bourbon Street, Aldacos Mexican Cuisine
- Leon Springs Elementary School Northside Independent School District
- The Shops at La Cantera More than 120 shops, with Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Macy's, and Dillards
- The Shops at the Rim: Bass Pro Shop, Lowe's, Target, J.C. Penney, Best Buy
- Santikos Palladium 19 Theater with Imax
- Lifetime Fitness Center
- University of Texas at San Antonio - Colleges of Architecture, Business, Education, Engineering, Liberal and Fine Arts, Public Policy, Sciences
- Six Flags, Fiesta Texas
- Westin La Cantera Resort and Golf Club - Conde Nast's top 100 Golf Courses
- St Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church - Off Boerne Stage Road
- Oak Hills Church - Off Camp Bullis Road
Outstanding Choice of Homes from the $300s to $500s
- One and Two Story, from one story (2119) sq ft to two story (3938 sq ft)
- Highland and Newmark Homes
- Good inventory and choices
What's the "Cost of Living?"
- Most of the Subdivision is in the City of San Antonio, but a few houses are in the County (West end of Aster Trl)
- Water through San Antonio Water System (SAWS)
- Electric and Natural Gas through San Antonio City Public Service (CPS)
- Collection Service from Waste Management (WM)
- Mandatory HOA Dues are $162.50 per quarter
- Annual Property Tax approximately $7,500 on an appraised value of $300,000
- Cost of Living Calculator
Note: The appearance of specific companies or individuals on this page does not constitute an endorsement by the HOA. They are provided solely for your convenience.