• chevron_rightWho can register on the website?
    This website is owned by the members of the Stonewall Ranch Home Owners Association (HOA). A member is the owner or joint owners of the home.
    Many of our website pages are available to the general public, while others are accessible to members only.
    Non-member residents, most often those who are renting homes in the neighborhood, are also welcome to create a profile and gain access to the full website. In order to do so, the resident needs to have a letter on file with the HOA management company, Real Manage, identifying the current resident.
  • chevron_rightHow do I contact Real Manage association management service provider?
    The Stonewall Ranch Home Owners Association (HOA) has contracted with Real Manage to handle the administrative tasks of the HOA. 
  • chevron_rightHow do I purchase gate remotes and how much are they?
    You can purchase new gate remotes through our HOA management company, Real Manage, either in person or via mail. 
    Gate Remote Cost: $28.00. Homeowners may visit the local Real Manage office to purchase remotes, or they may mail in the Gate Entry Form and payment to Real Manage, who will mail the remotes out.  Payments must be in a check or money order form.  No shipping cost.
  • chevron_rightHow do I request a new gate code?
    To request a new gate code, complete and submit the Gate Entry Form to Real Manage at STORANCH@ciramail.com. 
  • chevron_rightHow do I gain access to the pool?
    Stonewall Ranch uses a key fob system to secure and regulate access the swimming pool. The gate to the pool area is secured by a card reader lock. When the key fob is passed in front of the sensor, the gate will unlock.  The pool restrooms are also locked and require a key to gain entry.
    Please review the rules of the pool before using this neighborhood amenity. These can be found under Forms > General Forms and Documents > Documents > Pool Book Guidelines.  
    To gain access to the swimming pool and pool restrooms, residents will need to:
    1. Complete the Pool Waiver Form
    2. Submit the form to Real Manage.
    3. Obtain a key fob and restroom key from Real Manage. Residents who have lost a key fob or restroom key can have it replaced for $13 by contacting Real Manage.
    Homeowners who are not in good standing may have their pool key fob deactivated. Homeowners or other residents who misuse the recreational facilities may have their key fob deactivated as well. If a current pool form is not signed and on file with the management company, the fob will also be deactivated. 
  • chevron_rightHow do I rent the Stonewall Ranch clubhouse?
    The clubhouse is available for Stonewall Ranch HOA members to lease for personal events, and arrangements are made through Real Manage.
    To lease the Clubhouse:
    1. Complete the reservation form, which can be found under Forms > Clubhouse Reservation Form. This reserves the desired date.
    2. Complete the Clubhouse Lease Form This form details all of the lease requirements, including usage and clean up.
    3. Pay the required fees: Usage Fee: $100, Security Deposit Fee: $200, Checklist Fee: $25. The Security Deposit and Checklist Fees are refundable per the terms of the lease.
    4. An access code will be emailed to you the Monday prior to your reservation. The access code will be valid from 8am to midnight on the date of your reservation.
  • chevron_rightIs my property in the City or in the County?
    The City of San Antonio boundary runs through Stonewall Ranch neighborhood putting some homes within the city limits while others are in unincorporated Bexar County. See the map below to determine whether a property is in the City or the County.
  • chevron_rightWhat's the procedure for requesting changes to the outside of my home or property?
    Homeowners will need to have approval for any major changes to the outside of the home or landscaping.
    1. Complete the application, ACC Improvement Request 
    2. Submit the form to Real Manage at STORANCH@ciramail.com
    3. Real Manage will review the application for completeness, then forward it to The Stonewall Ranch Architechrual Control Committee (ACC), which has 60 days to consider it. Keep in mind that all members of the ACC are volunteers from the neighborhood with busy schedules. When planning a project, allow sufficient time for full approval.
    4. The ACC will review each application to verify that it meets the standards set in the covenants and guidelines of the Stonewall Ranch Association.
    Carefully read the covenants and guidelines before starting any major project. Some, including decks and additions, will require local governing body permits and approval, as well. Permits needed will depend upon whether your property is within the City of San Antonio or in Bexar County. 
  • chevron_rightHow do I report a problem such as the gate not working, neighborhood lights out, damaged signs, etc.?
    We are all the eyes and ears of our neighborhood. If you see a problem, do not assume that someone else has reported it. 
    Please report any of these or similar problems:
    --gates not working
    --street lights or other neighborhood lights out
    --damage or problems with the clubhouse or pool
    --damage to signage
    --debris in waterways
    --any other damage or common property issues

    Contact Real Manage at 1-866-4-RealService (866-473-2573) to notify our property manager. You may also use the Contact Us tab to notify the HOA Board of Directors. 
  • chevron_rightI would like something in the neighborhood changed or improved
    The members of the board and all committees are made up of your neighbors who care enough about their neighborhood to do something.  Without volunteers, not much gets done, and what does may not be what we would all like.  The success of any volunteer organization is the willingness for each member to volunteer some amount of resource, time, or skill. The quality of life in Stonewall Ranch is enhanced by your generosity in volunteering to serve on a committee or the board. We also have fun!  So volunteer and see the project through.  It is also a great way to meet, or get to know better, your neighbors.
    As of October 5, 2021, the HOA Board has an open position. If you are interested in serving on the Board, please use the Contact Us form to let the Board know of your interest. 
  • chevron_rightHow do I contact Waste Management?
    Stonewall Ranch is currently contracted with Waste Management for garbage services. For information about garbage, recycling, and other services, please refer to their website: 

    Waste Management
  • chevron_rightWhat is included in Bulk Trash Pickup?
    Below is the Waste Management flier for the October 2021 Bulk Trash Pickup. If you want to plan ahead for the Spring Bulk Trash Pickup, this is a good reference for what is and is not included. 
  • chevron_rightWhat do I need to know about water usage in San Antonio?
    Those new to the San Antonio area will want to familiarize themselves with water usage policies and restrictions. We live in a drought-prone region that requires frequent outdoor usage restrictions, and it is important to know if we are under Year-Round, Stage 1, 2, 3, or 4 restrictions. All residents, even those in Bexar County, have water and sewer service from SAWS (San Antonio Water System).
    Year-round watering restrictions allow landscape watering with an irrigation system or sprinkler any day of the week before 11 a.m. or after 7 p.m. At no time is irrigation system watering allowed between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m.
    Learn about the current watering status and other water information on the SAWS website. 

    San Antonio Water System (SAWS)